1. Speakers and chairpersons will be intimated sufficiently early.
2. Speakers and chairpersons should report to the respective hall 15 minutes before the session
3. Each hall will be supervised by 2 doctor volunteers and 2 technical staff
4. There will be a central projection cum preview room where slides are to be uploaded
5. Chairpersons are strictly instructed to comply with the time schedule.
6. Speakers should prepare only appropriate number of slides which they can finish by the stipulated time
7. Personal computers will not be permitted. Speakers can ensure that their materials are deleted to avoid copy write issues.